Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Beautiful day for December!

 It was a gorgeous day! temp got to almost 60 degrees, perfect day to get a lot of work done outside.
Jim got a “new to us” tractor yesterday ours had bit the dust and it was either get another tractor or sell my cows, since my ladies are a big part of our farm family I didn’t want that to happen.  So guess what our Christmas present to each other is.  :) it's a 1999 doesn't look like it though was taken really good care of.
I was scraping the ground this morning with it but I didn’t get as much accomplished as I wanted because the cows started playing with the small pile I had made. I sat on the tractor and watched for a bit and they were having so much fun I decided to finish tomorrow.
Stubby is our new addition she is Ellie's calf (Ellie is our Dexter) stubby loves to eat and sleep in the hay ring (so happy she is a girl) This is Ellie's second girl, her first was short britches. Short britches and stubby are half Dexter and half Angus so now I have 2 Dangus's! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)