Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Moving in and Lacy's eye warts

I can't  believe it's been this long since my last post! The ground breaking began on our house in October of last year with the first hurtle of a rock (really big) that Jim had to drill out....
Little did I know how many long hard hours we would have in our future. I would do it all over again but it sure has had its good and bad days. If all goes okay we should be  finished moving in by this weekend. Now the work we have been letting fall to the way side will have to be repaired/replaced (fixing fences, barn needs some work etc...
Lacy contracted eye warts last month, I called the vet and was going to have him come out but Jim said it usually goes away on its own.


He was correct it's been 3 weeks and almost all gone. He saved me a vet bill :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)