Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Family Outing

I feel  so blessed that Mom is still able to go on our family outings.
She will be 89 on the 30th of this month.
And of course Sparkey and Jim enjoyed themselves, they are inseparable when Jims home. 
Sparkey is always so calm on his road trips, it's alway look straight ahead and don't miss a thing! 













2 comments:

  1. It's good that you include your mom in things; so many "kids" don't. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gorges! We moved Mom in with us 6 years ago after Dad died and her and I have been "joined at the hip" since. I promised Dad I would take the best care of her I could if he went first. sure do miss him

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)