Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, August 5, 2019

Meet Bo

A lot has happened since we finished our house (that took many, many hours) but was well worth it! Moms room is next to the bathroom which makes it easier for her to get around. All in all I would say things are going pretty good! We got a new addition 2 weeks ago in the form of a mini donkey it belonged to my nephew who got it from a petting zoo. The little guy is 2 years old and as sweet as can be. I fell in love the first morning he “loudly” greeted me.  ðŸ˜Š
This is Bo and he says hello
I’m glad I am starting my blog again, it kinda feels like greeting an old friend! One you didn’t realize you missed and then think why did you stop....

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you. I thought maybe you got too near the edge of the Earth and fell off! - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you again! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)