Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

There is nothing better than being home with your loved ones for Christmas, here are a few of our family members and some special moments, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. God bless you all this year and into the next :)

My three kids



Opening presents
My grandson
On the left and center are my nephews and
my son is on the right. No matter how old
they are its still hard to get them all to smile
at least one has to make a face :)

My mother with youngest daughter
My granddaughter



The only thing that seems a little off is the weather, for one thing we have had no snow yet and today we were all running around without coats. You can see in the picture above, it almost felt like a late September day. I am also still hanging out clothes, it got up to around 50 degrees today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)