Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Start of Vacation

This is how things looked on the first day of hubby's vacation, looks a mess, I was keeping fingers crossed no company over the first couple of days! By the enclosed trailer is a tandem load of 1 inch minus to spread on the road and a little around the outside of the chicken house. Sheets of plywood, 16 foot panels (some to be made into gates) 2x4s, rolls of insulation (for the porch) and sheets of metal to the right and behind the 61 Falcon (this is also on list of finish and sell). There are also lots of other items here and there all for this week. Looks bad even from a distance! :) but we are ready! I was hoping the list also included someone to cut the tops off some of the trees in the yard! they are way to tall to be so close to the house! maybe soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)