Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pie with a face?

I hope I am not the only one that see's faces
(sometimes) in things...
With this emotional pie I hope it tastes better than it looks! My grand daughter saw it and said don't eat that one nanny. Thank goodness the rest of my pies look good I would hate to spend the day baking for tomorrow and they all look like this!

3 comments:

  1. I have to say, that creeps me out a little too. Your Granddaughter is right ;) Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeaahh... did anyone touch it after I left? I couldn't... too weird lol.
    Love ya mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane I would not cut it, someone did and funny story when they put the left overs in the fridge opening and closing the door it fell out upside down on the floor.
    Melissa you should have came back by and picked up the lemon pie, remember you and I are the only ones that like it. Now thanks hun its setting in the fridge for me to eat it! haha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)