Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Polaris Ranger



When hubby said he wanted to sell or trade his race car I was shocked, yes he had not had time to race since 2006 and it did just set in the enclosed trailer, except when he got it out to check and start every week. But it was also not costing anything just setting there, I could not understand why.

So when he traded for this I was really confused! I have learned with hubby he is always up to something! I thought he would end up riding it, I should have realized!
While he was on vacation, he took one day out from working on the farm (this ended up being our only day off)!  I was surprised because he loaded up the motorcycle, now what was he up to? We stopped by a few places and before I knew it he was unloading the motorcycle! Ok I'm thinking what now? I sat in the truck knitting this was a good time to get a little work on Christmas presents done, but now I'm thinking maybe I should go in....as I started to go in he comes out driving this and loads it on the trailer. On the way home he turned and said now you don't have to take off the hay fork, if you cant get out of the drive way load the kids up and let them ride the bus. I was surprised, happy and I love you hubby!
I have been so worried about changing the blades on the tractor back and forth from the hay fork to the blade (he is going to be gone a lot the next three months). If, I mean when, it snows up I have to get out of our long drive way to the county road to get the kids to school. Now I can leave the hay fork on the tractor and if it snow up I can drive this to the county road Yah! Hubby also said these are great to ride around and check and repair fence, check on the cows and with the dump bed on back the ideas are endless! Now I understand why hubby traded his race car for the motorcycle (this made it easier to trade for the Polaris Ranger)! he also got it with doors, but he is putting them on. My hubby is about as sweet, kind and lovable as it gets! I am so lucky! :) Sorry such a long post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)