Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Goats yearly shots and trim

Another item that got checked off our list was the goats, they all got prettied up! Their hoofs were all trimmed and new collars were put on. They did also get their shots and worm medicine (they were not happy about that) but its all done for another year! Yay

I know Cuddles looks like she is being mistreated, but trimming their hoofs do not hurt. Hubby has never gotten to the quick, he is very careful. Not counting the two new babies, all thirteen (I know unlucky number, boy was I glad when babies were born)! Anyway out of all thirteen Cuddles was the only one that really needed a good trim, I don't know why but hers is always longer. Leave it up to Cuddles!

This is Coco and Shirley they both seemed to like the stand and did not mind getting prettied up! I think the food had something to do with it, they both think with their tummy's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)