Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Trying my hand at etsy and ebay

I am starting something new, well new to me,I love to make things anything, from quilting and making soap to dolls and woodworking, crocheting and now knitting. So I have decided to make a few things and post them on etsy and maybe eBay. My eldest daughter started me an etsy and eBay account a couple of months ago, thanks hun.:) Since I am trying to save money to add to my tally at the end of each month, it only stands to reason if I could make a few things to sell, it would only add to my tally! There is also an up side if I don't sell any then I will have a lot of my Christmas already made. Speaking of my tally, its harder than I thought it was going to be! I never realised how often I stopped by and grabbed a sandwich or drink while taking mom to cardiac rehab or speech therapy (these are three times a week). I am just saying though, it doesn't mean I am giving up by any means, I guess its just opening my eyes a lot to frivolous spending that was going on. On the up side I may have a little more at the end of the month than I realized! :) I also dug out my coffee thermos, it is now going to be another best friend, next to my lunch box! I don't really mind all this change I want it for our future, I want hubby to retire and us not have to worry so  much about funds when this happens. As long as I keep looking at what could be our near future, I will be able to do this and I hope much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)