Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Still Knitting, Happy Face!

Since my last post on teaching myself to knit, I have not only finished the dish cloth I was working on but have also finished another one! I am so happy! I started another dish cloth that I will leave in the car to be worked on when waiting for clients appointments or moms therapy. I also started a project for a Christmas present (cant say who because she reads my blog) looks kinda easy from the pattern, but since I am still crawling, not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)