Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Mom's 84 birthday

We celebrated Mom's 84th birthday this past weekend, quite a few of her kids and grand kids made it. We had lunch and of course cake and presents!
This is Moms Cake
We also celebrated Brent's 11th Birthday and
my daughters boyfriend Matt's 25th Birthday.

Here are  7 of the grand kids and one
great grandchild
The birthday girl on the right
my daughter Melissa on the left

Mom with my sister Pat receiving one of her presents
And last but not least my sister Linda
one of the last in line to get her lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)