Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Calista's bed

Its getting close to Calista Flockheart having her baby/babies, her due date is November 2. I know I have been cutting things close what with winter just around the corner! I have been trying to get all the animals houses ready (along with ours) and get the wood cut and.... well your get the idea (I have procrastinated)!. Well I spent the morning getting her bed cleaned out and fresh powder and hay down so she will be nice and comfy, so now its just waiting on her. Yay
This is Calista, she has just been standing
back and calmly watching all the activity.
This is her new bed, the heat lamp is
hooked up, all is ready and waiting.
 Drum roll please......after careful
inspection of the outside door area...
and the inside bedding, we are very happy
to announce...we got the Hen of Approval!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)