Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#3 - Household Organisation

#3 This is another big one for me: Household Organisation
 I have been going over the house for the last two weeks, room by room deciding what to keep and what to donate to the thrift store. I would very much like to have the house run more efficiently than I have done in the past! Everything has a place and everything in its place...now how to get there. I have been looking at everything in the house as "when has this last been touched"? or "when has this item been worn last"? I know we don't need this, oops it has dust on it! etc....Oh speaking of dust I read somewhere that if there is dust on your light bulbs they will not be as bright (not sure of this, but it has been added to my dusting routine!). I had no idea how many things can be hidden, under the couch, in the corner, (out of sight out of mind)  I guess I have become good at this with out realizing it, not a complement haha! I know its become a lot more time consuming than I thought it would be. I keep reminding myself when I am finished what a good feeling I will have! Then next year when spring cleaning rolls around it will be a snap! (fingers crossed). So instead of the house I will rearrange the barn and maybe clean out one of the sheds (because the house will still be so clean)! :) Ok well back to reality I can hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)