Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Three more added to the family

Hubby and I picked up three more goats at the Paul farm last weekend. Two are future milk goats the other will make a good mommy. Now there is just one left to pick up and her name is KayKay I am hoping to get her this weekend.
This is Eve, she was born on Christmas Eve last year
her mom is Alice and she is a Nubian/LaMancha cross.
This is Dawn, our new little Elf Ear, she is also the
daughter of KK that we are  picking up (hopefully)
this weekend she was born 2/25/11.

This is Kirstie she is a Nubian/Alpine cross,
 she is just to cute and with a personality!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)