Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Material

My Aunt Erna (dads sister) called and ask me to stop by yesterday to visit, I love to visit her she also lives on a farm, but in the next town over. Its always very relaxing, having a cup of coffee with her and of course mom is with me. The two of them are so cute! they usually end up talking about old times, or how they did this or that, I always leave with some new (old) way of doing something! This time when we got ready to leave she took me over to (what she said was a little) bit of material to take home with me, she said, if I wanted it. Yes I said! Love it I said! and it was not a little bit of material, it was three boxes! Lots and lots of yards of material all ironed and neatly folded, now to start looking thru all the patterns I got a few weeks ago at that yard sale hummm... Then there are the quilts I have been working on (3) of them and the pillows I started, I also started on a couple dolls, I do need clothes for them.... not enough time in the day, but it sure feels good!  :) Thanks Aunt Erma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)