Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Yard Sales and Marching Band Festival

Just thought I would share my thrifty finds today since there were a lot of yard sales around town today along with the band festival, its usually overly crowded and hard to navigate around. This means for me, when they are having the festival, needless to say, I stay as far away as I can. Today was going to tell me otherwise though, I forgot to get animal feed yesterday, (I wonder did my mind do this on purpose?) Well, since I was already in town........I just had to go to a few yard sales. :) I was extremely glad I did! I picked up a few items that I have wanted for a while but would not purchase new (remember frugal!) Best of all all but one were still in the plastic sealed coverings and in their original boxes! and I only spent $8.00 dollars for everything.!!
A coffee grinder for a $1.00


Coffee press also still in the box and with two
matching coffee cups for $1.00


This is the only thing I purchased that was not
sealed and in its container. A message board I
put this on the wall next to my embroidery
machine for customer orders. I gave .50 cents.
1/2 gallon mason canning jars also still sealed in plastic .50 cents

And now, I saved the best for last.....a PASTA MAKER, I have found
electric pasta makers, but not a hand crank. This is the favorite
of all favorite finds! Best of all the lady said she never used it
and it also was still in plastic ya! I purchased this for $5.00 I felt
like doing a happy dance! Whohooo! :) Now to get to cooken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)