Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Illustrated Dictionary of Knitting by Rae Compton

I just finished my first dish cloth yesterday! Ya! Also the book I lucked upon at a yard sale last April (can you believe it for I think $2.00) is chocked full (272 pages worth) of illustrations on knitting! I'm in second heaven I finally after doing the dish cloth,  and reading Rhondas blog Down To Earth , for the last year, (she really gave me the push I needed) feel like I can learn to knit! I am using this book for the dish cloth I am starting now. I think I am hooked on knitting, so happy :)
The Author has composed a very well rounded amount of illustrations accompanied with an easy understanding of the stitches that makes it (for a beginner at knitting) seem very easy to grasp. :) I am hoping one day I will understand knitting enough to try making socks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)