Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

goat cheese and Patches

I have had a fairly productive day today yeah! After milking the goats I made another pound of mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese, sorry forgot to take pictures! For the goat cheese I got help from Tonya Paul. Since the first couple batches it has been getting easier (thanks Tonya)! Soon (I hope) I will be ready to try my hand at some hard cheeses (though this will probably require a few more calls to Tonya) :-D The next time I make mozzarella and ricotta I will write recipe with pictures.
On a sad note, my male goat Patches is under the weather today. He has a runny nose and cough so he got a shot of penicillin this morning. When I checked in on him this evening he seems to be feeling better (knock on wood)! He even let me take a picture of him.
He is happy with me again :) This morning
(after his shot) he would not even look at me
let alone come near me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)