Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cookie

We had a sad day here on our little farm. We have been eagerly anticipating the birth of Cookie's baby/babies. She gave birth this morning. However, we are sad to say that they were born a little early and both kids did not make it. Cookie does not understand where they are so she keeps pawing the ground and yelling for them. I am horribly sad for her. On the up side though, she had no problems giving birth which means that physically she will be fine. My hubby came home this evening from work, so we buried them. =-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)