Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Graduation 2011

Me on left, jake, hubby on right
My son just graduated yah! I was so happy for him, it turned out to be a great night! It seems like only yesterday that I walked him down that long hallway for his first day of kindergarten. Before long he was loosing his teeth, learning to ride a bike then next his 4 wheeler, first girlfriend, first high school dance and what seems like over night his graduation. He has a full time job and is filling out his application for college, he is interested in teaching at the moment, but he has time that may change. Melissa, my oldest is in her 3rd year of college, hubby and I are down to one baby left in school (high school) and in August of this year she will be a Senior. The emotions involved are up and down at any given time, happy for my children (sorry, young adults), but a little sad to see them grow up! I don't know how hubby and I will handle the empty nest? I am sure our future will hold many happy times, our two grand babies are the light of our lives and of course our farm animals they always make us smile. We are enjoying more and more learning how to live off the land (with care given to the wild animals around us). I am though looking forward to that time in our lives when we can retire and spend all our time together, with our farm, animals and hopefully blessed with lots of grand kids to love. :)
Daughters Melissa on left and Makayla on right with
Jake in the middle

Grandma George on left, Grandma Bell on right

Always trying to upstage their poor brother
even on his day! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)