Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Calista flockheart and baby

We are picking up one more goat (next week), she is an elf eared (just like Cuddles). She will be bringing with her her little boy, I think Mrs. Paul said he is 6 weeks old. She is so friendly and sweet! Cant wait to bring her home to meet the rest of the family. I only have one picture of her (below) so next week I will post on her and the little guy with more pictures. I almost forgot I am going to try my hand at making cheeses after I pick her up (2 goats to milk) I can already taste the cheese! YUM :) Since we will have lots of excess milk I may even make another batch of goats milk soap. Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)