Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

21st Century Duel

To much testosterone in the house?
 Little buck [my 19yr old son] challenges big buck [my hubby] to a duel -
21st century style!
Big buck goes easy, lets little buck get cocky
Big buck thinks time to teach little buck

wait...wait...
Who do you think won?
My vote goes for Big Buck!


1 comment:

  1. um yeah this definitely made my day Mom -
    && these are really cute pictures of Dad....
    && uh.... Jake's.... hair?
    love ya!

    &&PS. I am signed in with my Google account instead of the one I usually use so you can follow it to the blogspot I have for that Comp assignment.
    In case you want to stalk my assignments.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)