Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Celebration

Today was my father-in-law's 68th birthday party. My husband's family gathered at my sister-in-law's house and I went a bit crazy with the camera.

My daughter Makayla almost smiled =-D



My daughter Melissa's hat
[she named him Ewdin]
caused quite a stir...




My nephew CJ -
He looks like he wants to
hurt me with that fork.

My hubby, grandson, and
brother-in-law monopolized the couch





















Surrounded by grand-kids and great-grandkids.
L2R: Zack, Melissa, Makayla, Riley,
Jenessa, Madison and Josh.
Jake, Sidney and CJ were MIA.



Stanley with all his kids.
Jeff, Amy, and Jimmy [my hubby]
 

















The Couple of The Hour
My father-in-law Stanley and mother-in-law Darlene

The birthday party was really cute. CJ bar-b-qued, Amy cooked up a storm. She had some excellent no-bake chocolate-peanut-butter-coconut cookies I hope to share the recipe for soon. The kids had a blast running rampant in her field. I know my daughter is excited about how well her son is going to sleep now, he was rubbing his eyes before we even left. It was nice seeing everyone together, it only happens a few times a year. In closing, Happy Birthday Stanley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)