Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sid and Kay

Sidney, my granddaughter, just got an easy bake oven (she got a Walmart gift card for Christmas and just decided what she wanted this morning, oh to be 4 years old again) she was opening the box before she even got it in the house. Needless to say, it went straight to the kitchen counter and she baked her first cake. This is a picture of her and my younger daughter with her very first cake. She did a very good job, didn't she? (with her Aunt Kay's help of course). I'm sure there are lots more where that came from! Haha, she's talking about brownies, cookies, cupcakes and of course more cakes. Don't they both look cute in this picture :)
                                                       Before
                                                        After

4 comments:

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)