Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lemon Butter

Picture of Mom stirring the lemon butter isn't she sweet!
I just made a recipe from Rhonda's blog (down to earth) you can click on her blog it is on the right side of my blog under blogs I read or click here to go directly to the recipe. It turned out really delicious and very "lemony" if that is a word ! Anyway I did just as Rhonda explained and it was easy and  I will make this over and over again and hubby loved it! Thanks goes to Rhonda for this and many other wonderful ideas. I cant wait for my daughter Melissa to try it she loves loves loves lemons!

2 comments:

  1. zomg you must make this for me *wowface*.
    anything lemon is love!
    ps. that's an adorable picture of Grandma.
    &&pps. i love how you had to make my evident love of lemon blog public. ^.^
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! Can't wait to make this one, delicious for biscuits or english muffins. Tell your sweet Mom she looks like she knew her way around a stove!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)