Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hubby and Son

My hubby and son are cutting wood today (hubby's Sunday off) we have about 2 ranks in the wood shed but they are predicting bad weather the next couple day's here, 4 to 6 inches. Down south of here may be getting a lot of ice and snow and since this is not common for that area they may have problems (power outages) etc. With my hubby's line of work there is always the chance he may be called out on storm, so he likes to be prepared here at home. So his day off was spent cutting and ranking wood with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)