Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waiting and summer fun

We are still waiting on the electric company, I called yesterday and ask them if they could please call the day before they arrive and they said they will. I was getting tired of every time I leave the house I had to move the goats to a small pen in case they came while I was gone (don't want new goats to take off). The pole that needs replaced is in the goat pen so the fence has to be cut to get their truck in, anyway when I called they said I just made it to the list....wish I would have ask them weeks ago :)
The garden has done really good this year! When I do my Talley at the end of season I know its going to be way more than last year!
I don't use any pesticides on the garden, I just plant a little extra so the little bit that the insects or rabbits get don't bother me, besides they have to eat too. Anyway I found a friend in the garden yesterday (one I am allergic to) but a friend none the less :)
Our bottle baby Frankie is getting big, his mom Rosie still brings him up twice every day to get his bottle. I do only bottle feed him once a day now and grain feed him on his second feeding. The other day my youngest daughter and her little one came out to pet Frankie while I was feeding him (Frankie being Frankie) after his bottle he  reminds me of a cat, he rubs on my leg wants his neck and ears scratched....in the process my grand daughter dropped her Binky and Frankie started nudging it with his nose....my daughter told him he could have it and put it in his mouth, not really thinking he would take it.
He looked so cute I had to run in the house to get my camera, didn't need to hurry though when I came back out he still had it in his mouth! I ended up taking it away from him when they started to leave, didn't want him to break it and maybe get it in his mouth. I love my farm family!!




2 comments:

  1. Frankie looks so adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Baiba, he is! He follows me everywhere (feeding the other animals or fixing fence etc) he makes me smile!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)