Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Friday, October 26, 2012

This and that

 
With all the rain we have been getting lately and the weather getting cooler the pond in the barn lot is starting to clear up. I guess because this pond is so much smaller than the two in the fields and also with the draught this is why it got so yucky! The bigger ponds stayed clear all summer, with the pond above I just closed the gates so no animals would try to drink from it. In retrospect though I don't think they would have animals are smart and know what they like.
My grand son (he is 4) had a little mishap at my sister-in-laws (his Aunts) the other day, he was so excited he got to spend the night and play with the other kids......he was running and fell on the concrete sidewalk and took a nose dive poor little guy.
My grand daughter lost her tooth on the same day her brother almost broke his nose.....
My son got a promotion at work last week :)
I have gotten so far behind this week, with Sid's surgery next week it seems I cant get my mind on much else. This was my week to get things ready for winter and the only things I  did actually accomplish is getting plastic on the porch and two windows, rolling up two hoses and getting the chicken house winterised. I decided yesterday morning everything can wait until the end of next week (after surgery) so Sid, Mom and Sparky and I spent the day goofing around and ended it with chocolate ice cream. Sparky does so love rides and Sid so loves her ice cream! :)

2 comments:

  1. I take it you know that you shouldn't give chocolate ice cream to your dog (or ANYTHING chocolate). Some folks disagree, but I wouldn't want to take the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Sparky just got the ride, Sid got the ice cream :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)