Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, July 2, 2012

It's raining, its pouring....... :D

It's raining its pouring.....I mean really a good hard rain and its been raining for the last three hours! I don't think I have used the word rain this many times in one sentence before......YAY RAIN.....This picture was taken of our yard looks like a normal summer rain, except for all the fallen leaves if I didnt know better I would think it was a good chilly fall rain....
The pond is still very low but at least the rain has added a few inches and cleared up the water a little.
Its so relaxing! after the rain the tempertaure dropped to 81 degrees and the air smells sooo clean and of course all the animals came out. Some (chickens) to search for food and cows to get out from the shade trees and eat some grass, all the poor animals have spent many day's hidding under shade tree's lately. The calves and baby kid goats have had a ball  running and playing in the fields, it always amazes me how a rain wakes everyone up. The best news is however that we may be getting more rain tomorrow! Our gardens may make it after all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)