Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Planting Seeds

I finally got my seeds started, a couple of weeks later than I like but better late than never! This morning I planted 48 Big Boys and 48 Box Car Willie's (Tomatoes) in two containers each holds 48. Then I planted 12 Green Peppers, 12 Cantaloupe's, 12 Cucumbers in containers (6 each) and slid them into two gallon bags, then I ran out of  bags...so the rest will have to wait until tomorrow. There is nothing better than getting to play in the dirt it never fails to make me feel like a kid again, but also makes me want spring so bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)