Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sparky and the Vet

One of the items on our list while hubby was on vacation was to get Sparky neutered he just turned one year old and it was time. At first this was a game to him  (poor baby) he loves car rides! Everything was fine except when we got in the vets office, this is when he knew something was amis!
He calmed down after a few minutes, then the vet came in and called him by name....
That was it, he was going home!
All our dogs are either spayed or neutered and I hated it each time when we had to go to the vet. I still believe though it is for the best, everything went fine with Sparky until the next day.
We were cutting wood and he didn't feel like getting out of the truck (what is it with the animals sticking out their tongues when I take a picture) so he just sat and watched...
But of course, if anything goes on with the animals (they are all spoilt) it is always my fault. When I tried to get him to get out of the truck he would not look at me only at hubby (hubby was beside the bed of the truck). Of course then hubby went and helped him out of the truck. Then he ran around the truck, bouncing around like nothing ever happend and wanting another ride, just when I was starting to worry about him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)