Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Good Day!

I have gotten so much accomplished today and its only 12:30!! whohoo!! Three tubs of clothes are on the line drying, goats are milked, fed and put in the upper pasture. The milk has been strained and is now in the fridge, already gathered 12 eggs (thanks to my hubbies ladies), made a batch of mozzarella cheese and of farmers cheese and....
Stared another batch of Ginger Beer and a batch of Peach Schnapps, the Peach Schnapps (on the left) takes about 12 days and the Ginger Beer (on the right) takes about 10 days. I have the recipe for the Ginger Beer under fermented recipes. The recipe for the Peach Schnapps I found at a very interesting blog: Hard Work Homestead. Now to start cleaning house before the kids get home from school, then supper to finish before hubby gets home from work. After that a little more cleaning and shut the animals up for the night, then a good movie and a little later a nice soft bed, made with the sheets that were drying on the line this morning....   :) happy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)