Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cuddles has two new additions

Cuddles had her babies today May 29! It was the best birth (for me anyway) I thought she would deliver later this week! She did not act any different this morning when I checked on her than any other morning. This is her first birth so I have been keeping a lot more of an eye on her, worried she may have problems. When I fed her this morning she was fine and when I came back to check 6 hours later she already had them and was starting to clean them up, I waited to make sure they were going to nurse and they did. :) I think she is going to be a good new mommy when I left she was talking to them and they would answer. They are both girls the white one is an elf eared like her and the other has a spotted head black/white and took more after Bucky. Below is a picture of them both with Mommy Cuddles aren't they cute! We have already named them also: one is Laverne the other Shirley. :)
Laverne is the white one,  Shirley is the
one in the background and is black/white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)