Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Connie, Cuddles and their babies

Connie, Coco and Gibby are not happy with me at the moment, I separated them from Connie (their mom). They do not agree with me but they are big girls now and Connie has been loosing a little weight, the girls are 12 weeks old. The first 6 days they yelled for each other all day (I felt so bad), they have been calming down though the last couple of days and playing with the other goats. Connie is starting to gain a little weight and her coat is looking better yah!
I have not put Cuddles (my temperamental goat) with the others yet she is still in a separate pin with her babies. I am not afraid the other goats would hurt her babies, I am afraid Cuddles would hurt the other goats because she has babies. Cuddles is now 3 years old (and the only one with horns) I was hopping by now she would play nice (still waiting haha), but we love her anyway. Cuddles babies are getting big, I am taking them next week to get dis budded. I know, I know  :(  I said I would never ever ever do that again after Coco and Gibby! but we decided to keep them both. My grand kids, nieces and nephews like to play with the goats (and the goats like to play with the children) and I would not want them to get caught with a horn. I have learned many lessons because of Cuddles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)