Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Friday, April 8, 2011

A little about Rosie


This is a little about Rosie, but acording to my youngest daughter, there's absolutely nothing LITTLE about her! :)
She is 9 years old and the one in charge! If their are new babies she watches them, if anything gets near the heard Rosie heads it in the other direction, when she has her babe you could not ask for a better mommy, every year she raises the biggest calf. She is a little grumpy she even just tolerates me! But believe it or not I wish we had another dozen just like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)