Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Snowball's baby

I have double reasons to be ecstatic today, my doctors appointment this morning (he released me) whoohoo and.....we have another birth! Snowball brought her up today, so I of course had to take a couple of pictures! I love spring everything on the farm seems to come alive again! Snowball had her baby Monday April 4th, is she not cute!
I only got a couple of pictures of the newborn before mommy (very possessive) came and took her away. That's ok I would rather the mom be possessive than not. After a few days she will calm down and then she likes the extra attention she gets with her baby!
Bye bye baby girl, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)