Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Lilac bush, front yard


The lilac bush in the yard had (I counted) 7 butterflies flying around and landing on it! I didn't want to bother them to much so I was only there for a few minutes, but I did sneak in 2 pictures! The one above has landed and the one below is getting ready to land. There were 4 in this color range and 3 dark ones. pretty huh!

There is beauty in everything, (even the ones I have allergy's to)! I had to snap this one of the bumble bee, its of his under belly as he was getting nectar from the lilac flowers. Actually this is my favorite of the three pictures, sigh.... I do so much love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)