Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Knit and crochet books

I went to the used book store today and found two books to my liking! The crochet rugs I got for .50, I have a round rug almost finished and wanted to try an oval rug (for the kitchen) but I had no idea how to crochet it oval. As soon as I am finished with the round rug I am starting the oval!
The illustrated dictionary of knitting I also picked up, this one cost $3.00 but is in really good shape. So.......I am going to learn to knit yah! I have wanted to for years, but you know how it goes I know how to crochet and have since a little girl and I can crochet pretty fast. A few years back (about 18) I tried to learn to knit (for a few hours) and got disappointed, it took forever. But all things come with practice and this time I WILL keep at it until I CAN knit. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)