Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wayward Victorian Girl

entire outfit back
entire outfit front



This is a pseudovictorian outfit I made with my eldest daughter for a concert she was going to in Chicago IL. The concert was a "victoriandustrial" violinist named Emilie Autumn. It was postponed for a throat infection so she is seeing her next month instead and can wear it then.

close-up of skirt back

The striped shirt and stocking she already had. They are part of the outfit as well, and there is supposed to be sheer black ones layered with fishnet between the bloomers and the buckles at the top of the over-the-knee striped ones. I will add a photo of it all together after her concert. I made this outfit without a pattern, she just brought a picture and ideas. Since I have never made an outfit like this before (corset) I was very happy  with the outcome!

corset front
corset side

pic of her make-up plan she sent me
(this is her wearing it)
skirt/bloomers from front



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)