Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chewbacca

Chewy is our great pyranese, we got her a few years ago from the previously mentioned Paul farm. She keeps an eye on everything for us, even herds my grandkids when they try to run too far from the house (she does this with the same circling while moving closer to the house that she uses for the goats, it is adorable). The other day I was in one of the cow fields amd found her sleeping in one of the hay rings.

At first I was confused about the giant ball of fluff covered in hay. I couldn't tell it was her. So I started out across the field to investigate. As I got closer I realized it was Chewy and snapped a picture then continued my walk. As I got closer to her, she heard me and immediately jumped to attention.


Her body language was screaming "I'm looking at the cows, that's all I do. I'm not sleeping on the job. I'm watching the cows, I promise". I nearly fell down laughing at her sudden rigid posture and perfect attention. This dog is a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)