Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, February 3, 2014

Winter winter go away....

Jim was home this past weekend yay! The two of us got 3 ranks of wood cut, split and ranked in the wood shed, with the storm that's hitting tomorrow morning I feel a lot better!
This was a big tree it fell during a storm last summer, part of it broke off and landed down the hill Jim cut some of it on the steep hillside and let it roll down to me
This tree was huge! the wood in the truck and on the ground have been quartered with the chainsaw just so we could load them, thank goodness we have the log splitter, once we got home it didn't take long to finish. 
I stocked up on groceries, feed, gas for the generator (if electric goes out) now with the wood up its just waiting game to see what mother nature is throwing at us again.....spring where are you....
I love watching the wildlife they can be so curious at times :)
Its nice after the work is done to set and watch the birds eating their seed.......
And the squirrel sneaking him some food from the bird feeder :)
I think the doves are my favorite to watch.
Hubby even found time to wax his company truck, its been getting really scratched and dinged up with some of the places he has to get into to do his job. 









2 comments:

  1. We have a big storm coming tomorrow too. I am sure ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You appear to be having better weather than we are. I hope it lasts for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)