Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Friday, June 21, 2013

Garden and a new Mister

I took these pictures of the garden June 1st 



The ground finally dried up and I got to tiller, the cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes are doing great

This is the new mister, we usually go with a Black Angus but this time we got a chalet he is very calm and this makes me very happy! Not calm like I would try to pet him like I do my cows but calm as in he is happy with his surroundings and has not tried to cross any fences


2 comments:

  1. Backs when we had Herefords, the bull was the tamest member of the herd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, I would love to treat the bull like I do the ladies but was always told a bull can turn on you so I have always treated them with a little more distance. One of my favorite cows is Rosie she is a Hereford we have had her for around 9 years.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)