Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sparky and Gilbert

Sparky (our dog) is always into something and we all love him very much....but sometimes.....he does things that he knows will get him into trouble. The bad thing is Gilbert (our dog/goat) is always just behind him doing whatever Sparky does! Sparky was constantly putting his big paws on the screen door then one day his paw went through the screen, so now he puts his paws on the board into the hole and walks backward and opens the door and him and Gilbert roam around on the porch. I don't mind Sparky on the porch for an extended period of time but when Gilbert is there.....well he is not potty broken.....
This is what I saw yesterday morning when I looked out back...
 Every time I told him to get down he would hide his eyes and my daughter swears he looks like he is smiling. :)
There are a few things Sparky does that Gilbert does not, one is when I leave he waits by the road until I come home...
The other is every chance Sparky gets he likes to sleep on one of the beds, this is not something I will let Gilbert get a chance at no matter how spoilt he is (Gilbert is not allowed in the house) :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)