Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lil Guy thinks he is bigger than he is

Lil Guy thinks he can push April around, I think he needs to grow a little lot more!
The cows are ignoring him, but May and Callie (calves) on the right are having fun watching. The whole thing didn't last more than 5 minutes then April had enough and showed him who was boss!

4 comments:

  1. We raised Polled Herefords when I was growing up, and I used to get tickled when the little calves would go up and try pushing their papa around. He'd just put his head down and stand there and let them push until they got tired of the sport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Herfords (polled) and Black Angus, they are what I grew up with.

      Delete
  2. So many people view cows as just a grazing farm animal that they see as they whiz by in their cars. But they do have personalities (each his/her own) and are fun to watch if they would just take a moment and notice. I really enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Snowball loves hugs, Rosie likes to take a bottle even though she is 12 (when she has her calf), Bella loves to have her rub every day etc...I could go on, each one is so different. Thanks :)
      Kim

      Delete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)