Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Hubby returns to work

It has rained all day there is nothing to say in regards to today except yucky, rainy, cold day! although the day has went along with how I feel...Hubby had to return to work this morning, on the up side we did get a lot accomplished all week around the farm I have a lot to blog about :) But I am sad, when he is home like this for a week on vacation, it just zips by. It still amazes me after 4 years of dating and 25 years of marriage, he is and always has been, my best friend and the love of my life. I cant wait until he can retire and we can run the farm together....Oh well enough feeling sorry for myself I need to run out (in the sigh..rain) and fill the stove up at least the house is toasty warm!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)