Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hiding Places

Hubby and I cut 6 ranks of wood but we still need about 4 more ranks to be on the safe side. Anyway  I made another three covers for our little animals in various areas, from the limbs off the trees. They need places to hide from predators and also places to get out of the wind and snow.
This is the first one I made, its about 6 foot tall
and 12 foot wide and deep

This one is about the same size only about
four feet tall

This one I made thinking about our deer It's about
7 foot tall and 15 wide and deep. It is also
surrounded by four really big cedar trees. This
one makes a really good hiding place for the
for the bigger animals





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)