Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Friday, July 1, 2011

Laverne and Shirley get disbudded

Sorry since getting my phone back I have been busy and did not get a chance to load pictures from the last two weeks. The kids got dis budded June 22 (I use my blog also as my record keeper) here are the babies on their way to the vet in the back of my car. I like this way of transportation better than a dog carrier they do not seem to get as upset. I use the a dodge caliber so the back is open and they seem calmer while I am driving.

Here they are with my youngest daughter and a friend of hers waiting for the vet., and they are comfy I guess because that is how they chose to set.
Here they are again in the back of my car on our way home, its not as bad as it looks they have medicine on their heads.
And last but not lease here they are home running around with mommy close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)