Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Septic problem yuck!

Hubby is still working 7 days a week until the end of this month, but we had, what I thought, was a tiny problem with the septic system. Well when hubby came home and looked at it, it ended up not being tiny, it all had to be dug up and replaced! There was a huge root that had grown through the line.
Well my hubby (most of the time) does things in a big way, like when my daughter Melissa was 2 (and an only child at that time) I ask him to make her a LITTLE sand box. The next weekend he comes up the driveway with railroad ties and a dump truck with a TON of sand for my little girl's "little" sandbox! Of course, she was a book worm even then so it didn't get much use until my son came along a year later.




This turned out to be one time I was glad he tends to do things in a big way. He had Sunday off the next weekend so he comes home with this on the back of his company truck.




Yah! I am glad, we would never have been able to dig through all the roots and small rocks. On his one day off we accomplished what would have taken us weeks to do by hand so everything was taken out and replaced and working fine. Thanks hubby love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)