Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Friday, May 20, 2011

PeeWee's baby

New addition to the farm again! This time it is Peewee her baby was born on May 14, she is one of our Black Angus cows, her boyfriend last year was Midnight he is also a registered Black Angus. Peewee stays
This is Sunny with her baby on the left, with the new
baby (peewee's) laying down and Snowball's calf on the right
to herself for at least 5 days after her baby is born, I did get close enough for a picture today (while Peewee was getting a drink, Sunny was baby setting) and its a boy! Peewee is not a mean cow she is just protective of her baby for a few weeks. They are both doing fine. I did check on Sunny's Calf and it's a boy also and already almost as big as Snow Balls calf!

We are waiting on Cuddles (the goat) she should be due in the next 2 weeks, this will be her first kid/kids. Cuddles boyfriend was Bucky, I had borrowed him from Mrs Paul's farm last December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)